Thursday, September 18, 2008

Monster Saxophone Ensemble


My saxophone "students" at the 2008 New Horizons Band Camp at Chautauqua in New York. The photo was taken after a rehearsal of "To Yonder Lovely Grove". The 22 piece ensemble gave a wonderful performance that evening. Bravo.

My Chautauqua adventure has come to an end. I plan to write a series of reflections here in the coming days. I just had to post this photo because I kept saying I would post photos and never managed to find the time to do it while at the camp. They really keep you running. But I'm happy to report that I'm returning home with many photos which I WILL post in the coming days.

Tonight I stay in Corning, NY and tomorrow I return home. Looking very much forward to seeing Katie and the boys - I've been missing them!

No comments: