Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday


The above photo was taken on a day I spent at the beach (all by myself!) about one month ago. It was still on my camera and I uploaded it to my computer with the Chautauqua pictures I've been promising. It was a beautiful morning, and then fog quickly descended on the beach, the temperature dropped about 10-15 degrees quickly, the wind picked up, and it started to rain. I still had a great day. After spending an amazing week with about 250 wonderful people, I'm ready for some down time with the family, and - if I dare - a few hours all alone. Life is all about balance, right?

Anyone who thinks those in their 20s have no work ethic, read this. Beth is an amazing human being and is as passionate about her work (which I bet pays next to nothing) as anyone I've ever met. Hang in there Beth. We've all had weeks like this!

No comments: