Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Mission Accomplished (month 1)

If you've been reading along, you'll remember my post of September 1st, when I decided to choose a daily challenge for each month of the coming year (September - August) and stick to whatever I chose to do. If it is not obvious, I chose to write every day in my blog for the month of Septmber. With this entry, I've accomplished that goal. It wasn't as difficult as I first thought, though I think it is the first time I've actually written every day for a month. My hope is that it has become a habit and I'll continue to write regularly in the blog. Which, in a way, is my hope for every activity I choose.

So, for the month of October, I will be writing a new work for solo piano. My goal is to compose every day of the month, and end up with a new work for solo piano on October 31st. I'll write about this journey in my blog, so I don't abandon all the work I did in September.

And if you have been reading, thanks for coming along for the ride.

No comments: