Sunday, April 29, 2007

Shuffle - No. 2

Today 10 tunes, randomly selected from my library by my MP3 player. Only the second time I've done this and I get two songs off the same CD - TWICE! - in the shuffle. Shouldn't happen too often with 927 tracks currently in the library!

Stella by Starlight from Loved Ones by Branford and Ellis Marsalis

Infinite Sadness (Instrumental) from Rarities and B-Sides by The Smashing Pumpkins

Dear Old Stockholm from Impressions by John Coltrane

Three to Get Ready from Time by the Dave Brubeck Quartet

Wasting My Time from The White Stripes by The White Stripes

San Jose from Welcome to the Pleasure Dome by Frankie Goes to Hollywood

I Just Wasn't Made for These Times from Pet Sounds by The Beach Boys

A Globe of Frogs from Globe Frogs by Robyn Hitchcock & the Egyptians

Nancy (With the Laughing Face from Loved Ones by Branford and Ellis Marsalis

Obscured from Rarities and B-Sides by The Smashing Pumpkins

No comments: