Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Shuffle - No. 1

People sometimes ask what I listen to. This morning I had my MP3 player play random tracks from my entire library. Here's what came up, the first ten tunes in the order they played. It was pretty cool, so I'll do a post like this from time to time - which is why I call this one "Shuffle - No. 1". Look for No. 2 soon.

Walking in Your Footsteps/Live in Atlanta from Live by The Police

Summertime from The Very Best of John Coltrane by John Coltrane

Woody and You from The Way Through by Donny McCaslin

Perfect (Perfecto Dub) from Rarities + B-Sides by The Smashing Pumpkins

Pequines E Pitbull from Carolina by Seu Jorge

Cherokee from Alone Together by Brad Mehldau, Lee Konitz, and Charlie Haden

Heaven or Las Vegas from Heaven or Las Vegas by The Cocteau Twins

When I Fall in Love from Steamin' by Miles Davis

Sloop John B from Pet Sounds by The Beach Boys

Birthday from Life's Too Good by The Sugarcubes (Bjork's early band)

No comments: