Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Great weather means one thing...

...it's time to play more disc golf!

Over the past year I've become an avid disc golf player. And after playing on and off throughout the winter months, whenever warm enough weather appeared (over 30 degrees F.) and there was enough ground not covered by snow, the warm weather has returned and I'm hoping we've seen the last of the snow. That means returning to the course for regular games (at least once each week).

It took a lot of convincing for my friend Bryan, also a PMAC board member, to get me out on the course last year. But ever since that first round, I've been hooked. Earlier this month I took my two sons out for their first round and we had a great time. They've been begging to go back, and I'm planning on taking them this week. Below is a picture of Max driving off the eighth hole at the course I play in Dover. His brother Jake watches on and the white circle is the disc he has just launched.


No comments: