Sunday, August 31, 2008

August

This month flew by in a whirlwind of work, transition, and craziness. I just felt the need to sit down and get one blog entry in before September reared its (ugly) head. No, I don't hate September. In fact, it is historically one of my most artistically productive months. I plan on beginning a new composition project this month - most likely something for solo piano to get writing again after a long PMAC-induced hiatus. I have a massive composition project on the horizon - more about that later. But for now, my apologies to everyone I ignored in August. The renovations at PMAC are complete (thanks to our generous landlord!) and we are almost fully unpacked and put back together. And a super happy birthday to my baby sister, Ruth, who turns 31 today.

Peace.

No comments: