Sunday, May 20, 2007

Super Playlist

This morning, in the office, prepping for this afternoon's adult ensembles concert, I quickly threw together an eclectic pop mix - my morning soundtrack. No more than one track per artist, just picking tune that struck me as something I'd enjoy listening to/working to at that moment. This is one example of technology making entertainment easier. Here's the track list:


100 Years, Five for Fighting

One Week, Barenaked Ladies

Slave to Love, Bryan Ferry

Speed of Sound, Coldplay

Don't Dream It's Over, Crowded House

Friday I'm In Love, The Cure

Oh! You Pretty Things, David Bowie

Shores of California, Dresden Dolls

Barely Breathing, Duncan Sheik

Veronica, Elvis Costello

Nobody Knows You When You're Down and Out, Eric Clapton

Criminal, Fiona Apple

Crazy, Gnarls Barkley

Feel Good Inc., Gorillaz

Catch the Sun, Jamie Cullum

Virtual Insanity, Jamiroquai

Curbside Prophet, Jason Mraz

Hallelujah, Jeff Buckley

Castles Made of Sand, Jimi Hendrix Experience

Running Up That Hill, Kate Bush

Sombody Told Me, The Killers

Steal My Sunshine, LEN

She Will Be Loved, Maroon 5

Grace Kelly, Mika

Dashboard, Modest Mouse

Just A Girl, No Doubt

Wonderwall, Oasis

Me, Paula Cole

Red Rain (Live), Peter Gabriel

See Emily Play, Pink Floyd

Wave of Mutilation, Pixies

Invisible Sun, The Police

Raspberry Beret, Prince

Pretty In Pink, The Psychadelic Furs

Somebody to Love, Queen

Losing My Religion, R.E.M

Everything in Its Right Place, Radiohead

Adia, Sarah McLachlan

Take Your Mama, Scissor Sisters

Crazy, Seal

Penquines E Pitbull, Seu Jorge

All I Wanna Do, Sheryl Crow

So Says I, The Shins

Don't You Forget About Me, Simple Minds

1979, The Smashing Pumpkins

True, Spandau Ballet

If I Ever Lose My Fait In You, Sting

And She Was, Talking Heads

Hold Me Now, Thompson Twins

Pretty Good Year, Tori Amos

With or Without You, U2

No comments: