- Read - Katie gave me a Kindle for Christmas. Add that to the vast quantities of books on my shelves that I've wanted to read for some time, I've come to the decision that I need to read more. This should be an easy resolution to follow through on, since I really do enjoy books. Right now I'm reading The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay by Michael Chabon, as well as Robin Kelley's new biography of jazzman Thelonious Monk. I think that's a good start.
- Perform - In 2010 I'll be performing quite a bit more than I have in recent years. PMAC has absorbed all aspects of my life for nearly a decade. I think I've come to a point now where I can resume my life as a performing musician and balance it with my PMAC responsibilities. So I hope to see you at a gig soon!
- Compose - I plan on writing more music this year. Ditto to what I said about performing.
- Play - This is the year my disc golf game will come of age. My breakthrough year. Count on it.
- Ride - My bicycle, that is. As often as I can, which is not as much as I'd like in this "challenging" climate.
- Listen - I love music. Can't state that enough. Will continue to listen as much as I can - live, recorded, whatever.
- Live - Enough said.
Happy New Year!