Saturday, December 12, 2009

Amanda Palmer 11/12/109 Setlist

Those who know me well know that I am a pretty big fan of Amanda Palmer. I went to her November 12th concert in Portland and will be going to see her with Katie on New Years Eve with the Boston Pops - yes, that's less than 3 weeks away and I can't think of many better ways to ring in the new year. I've been meaning to do my customary posting of her setlist from the Portland show for some time, but concert happenings at PMAC have been keeping me too busy. So here it is, better late than never:

Amanda Palmer with Nervous Cabaret
Portland Music Hall, Nov. 12, 2009
Missed Me
Astronaut
Guitar Hero
Mrs. O
Coin-Operated Boy
Point of it All
I Google You
Sex Changes
Ampersand
Delilah
Mandy Goes to Med School
House of the Rising Sun (Animals cover)
Leeds United
encores:
Makin' Whoopie (cover on ukulele)
That's Not My Name (Ting Tings cover)
Oasis

No comments: